Wholesale Dental Handpieces
The Historical Changes of Handpieces
The Indus Valley Civilization has yielded proof of dental care becoming employed as far back as 7000 BC. This earliest type of dental treatment involved healing tooth associated disorders with bow drills controlled, perhaps, by skilled bead craftsmen. The reconstruction of the ancient kind of dental treatment showed that the methods utilized have been trustworthy and efficient. Teeth cavities of 3.5 mm degree with concentric grooves indicate use of a drill device. The appear of the teeth has become estimated at 9000 years before. In later occasions, technical hand drills were utilized. Like the majority of hand drills, these drills were quite slow-moving, with rates of speed of up to 15 rpm. In 1864, British dental practitioner George Fellows Harrington created a clockwork dental drill named Erado. The unit was much faster than earlier drills, but also very noisy. In 1868, American dental professional George F. Green came up with a pneumatic dental care drill operated with pedal-operated bellows. James B. Morrison devised a pedal-powered burr drill in 1871.
The first electric dental drill was patented in 1875 by Green, a advancement that revolutionized dental care. By 1914, electrical dental drills could get to speeds of up to 3000 rpm. An additional wave of quick advancement took place the 1950s and 60s, which includes the development of the environment turbine drill.
The current incarnation from the dental drill is definitely the air flow turbine (or air rotor) handpiece, created by John Patrick Walsh and people in the employees of the Dominion Actual Lab (DPL) Wellington, New Zealand. The first recognized program for any provisional patent for the handpiece was granted in October 1949. This handpiece was powered by compressed air. The ultimate product is kept by the Commonwealth Creations advancement Board in Canada. The Brand New Zealand patent is No/104611. The patent was awarded in November to John Patrick Walsh who created the concept of the contra angle air flow-turbine handpiece after he had utilized a little industrial-undefinedkind air grinder being a straight handpiece. Dr. John Borden produced it in the usa and it was first commercially manufactured and distributed by the DENTSPLY Company by the Borden Airotor in 1957. Borden Airotors soon were also manufactured by different other companys like KaVo Dental, which constructed their first one in 1959.
Current iterations can operate at as much as 800,000 rpm, however, most common is actually a 400,000 rpm “high speed” handpiece for accuracy work complemented using a “low speed” handpiece operating in a velocity that is influenced with a micromotor which creates the momentum (maximum as much as 40,000 rpm) for applications requiring higher torque when compared to a high-speed handpiece can deliver.
Alternatives has been starting up in the 1990s, numerous alternatives to standard rotary dental drills have already been created. Such as laser beam ablation methods and air flow abrasion devices (essentially miniature beach sand blasters) or dentistry remedies with ozone.
A dental handpiece or drill is really a hand-held, technical tool utilized to carry out a variety of common dental methods, such as removing decay, improving tooth fillings, and altering prostheses. The handpiece itself consists of internal mechanised parts which initiate a rotational force and supply capacity to the slicing instrument, often a dentistry burr. The type of equipment used clinically will vary depending on the needed work influenced through the dental care treatment. It is actually frequent for a light supply and cooling normal water-undefined squirt system to also be integrated into particular handpieces this increases visibility, accuracy and reliability and all round success in the treatment.
High-speed handpieces work at cutting speeds over 180,000 rpm. These are technically categorised into Air Turbine and speed-increasing based on their components. Inside a scientific environment, nonetheless, Air turbine handpieces are most sometimes called ” High-speeds “. Handpieces have a chuck or collet, for retaining a cutter, called a burr or bur. Mechanisms Powder turbine is operated by compressed air at about 35 pounds per square inch (~2,4 bar), which passes up the center in the tool and rotates a windmill inside the brain from the handpiece. The centre from the windmill (chuck) is in the middle of having real estate, which contains a friction-grip burr centrally within the tool. Inside the having housing are small, lubricated ball-bearings (stainless or others) which allow the shank of the burr to turn smoothly along a main axis with little friction.
Malfunction in the burr to operate centrally causes a number of medical problems:
- The burr will judder this will cause excessive, damaging vibrations ultimately causing cracking and crazing inside the material getting reduce. It is also an unpleasant practical experience for that affected person.
- Eccentric cutting – this will lead to abnormal elimination of the surface, which means a lot more tissue than required is removed.
- Lowered management – as a result of abnormal slicing, it really is more challenging for your Dental practitioner to manage actions Cooling The friction produced by high-speeds creates substantial heat within the burr. It is actually therefore critical for high-speed handpieces with an effective drinking water-cooling system.
Numerous modern Lighting handpieces now have a mild in near proximity towards the burr. The LED is instructed on the reducing surface area as to help with intra-operative eyesight.
Old handpieces used a method of halogen bulbs and fibre-optic rods, there are a number of disadvantages for this system: halogen light bulbs deteriorate with time and they are expensive to change, and fibre-optic rods fracture very easily if decreased and deteriorate during recurring autoclaving cycles.
More modern handpieces now use Guided techniques. Benefits of LEDs incorporate a longer functioning life, much more intensive light and minimal heat creation.
Speed-increasing handpiece Electric powered motors cannot transform as fast as air turbines. To strength a high-speed handpiece, gears are needed to raise the pace of your electric motor, usually by a ratio of 1: 5. For that reason, electric handpieces are also known as speed-increasing handpieces, functioning at cutting rates of speed over 180,000 rpm.
Speed-increasing handpiece is motivated by electrical motor, also called micromotor. The power for the handpiece is provided from the micromotor. Inside the handpiece is internal gearings which permit the friction burr to turn in a continual pace and torque. Hence the energy is provided by micromotor and inner gearings.
Torque is the capacity of burr to continually turn and reduce even if strain is applied since the velocity of the handpiece raises its torque subsequently reduces (slow-speed handpieces have high torque, while high-speed handpieces, such as the air turbine system, use a lower torque) The free running speed of 1: 5 speed-increasing handpiece is the same as its cutting speed, thus 40,000 motor speed x5= 200,000 rpm burr speed. Electric powered motor retains the 200,000 rpm velocity and provides consistent energy so torque will likely be preserved.
Low speed handpieces work on a significantly reduced level that higher speed and speed-increasing handpieces, and they are usually powered by rotary vane motors, instead of air flow turbines. They work at a pace between 600 and 25,000 rpm. The inner gearings are very similar to that of a speed-increasing handpiece. The real difference involving the two is the fact slow speed has interior gearing and they utilize a latch grasp burr instead of a friction grip burr.
Handpieces are generally used for operative procedures including the removal of dental care caries or polishing enamel or restorative materials. Low speed handpiecesis usually indicated for your extra oral realignment and polishing of acrylic and some metals.
Low speed handpieces are designed to work at more slowly rates of speed. They are mainly used in endodontic canal preparation, implant positioning and prophylaxis.
Endodontic canals are ready using a slow spinning files. It really is essential that torque is controlled in order to prevent endodontic files break up during use.
Implant placement – In order to prevent temperature harm to bone tissue during implant placement, low speed handpiece is used. Prophylaxis by using low speed handpiece helps to ensure that less heat is produced and therefore much less chance of pulpal problems by heat transmission.
A selection of different burs utilized in dental care.
A dental handpiece burs is a kind of burr used in a handpiece. The burs are usually made of tungsten carbide or diamond. The 3 components to some bur are the head, the neck area, and also the shank.
The heads of some burs (like tungsten carbide burs) contain the blades which remove substance. These cutting blades might be positioned at diverse aspects so that you can change the home from the bur. A lot more obtuse perspectives will produce a unfavorable rake position which increases the strength and longevity of the burr. Much more acute aspects will create a beneficial rake position which has a sharper blade, but which dulls more quickly. The heads of other commonly used burrs are covered in a fine grit that features a very similar reducing functionality to blades (e.g. high speed diamond burs).
There are various styles of burrs including rounded, inverted cone, right fissure, tapered fissure, and pear-designed burrs. Further reductions throughout the blades of burrs had been put into improve reducing effectiveness, but their benefit continues to be decreased with the advent of high-speed handpieces. These extra reductions are known as crosscuts.
Due to the wide range of diverse burrs, numbering techniques to categorise burrs are utilized and may include a US numbering method as well as a numbering system utilized by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
The instrument needs to be disinfected after every usage to stop infection during thriving incisions. As a result of technical construction in the product, this must not be done with alcoholic disinfectant, as that can ruin the lubricants. Instead it has to be carried out in an autoclave after taking out the drill, washing the instrument with clean water and lubricating it.
Nowadays, dental handpieces have become an indispensable tool for oral clinical work. There are many kinds of dental handpieces available on the market, with complete functions and different quality, and there is a wide choice. However, the price is relatively expensive, so it is necessary to take appropriate maintenance measures to maintain the mechanical properties for as long as possible. On the other hand, the dental handpiece generates a negative pressure when the operation stops, and blood, saliva and debris enter the interior with air and water, and are distributed to bearings and balls, etc., becoming an important medium for cross-infection. Therefore, ‘one person (patient) one machine’ has been identified by more and more oral medical institutions as an important measure of infection control.
Dental handpieces are used frequently, which will cause wear and tear. And the dental handpiece cartridge(http://www.dentalinbox.com/products/dental-handpieces/more-dental-equipment/dental-handpiece-cartridge/) is the most vulnerable part, which is replaced most frequently.However, according to the survey, the most common cause of damage to handpiece is debris and overheating. If the blood, saliva, and debris entering the inside of the handpiece are not cleaned before sterilization, they will harden under high temperature baking and damage the mechanical parts of the handpiece. When the handpiece is under high temperature, its metal materials and design components will also be damaged. Therefore, the handpiece production requires that the sterilization temperature not exceed 135 °C.
Each manufacturer has its own regulations for the sterilization and maintenance of its products. Carefully read the manufacturer’s instructions and strictly follow the instructions on the instructions for cleaning and sterilization. It is the most important part of handpiece maintenance. It is best to extract the relevant content from the manual, print it into a card, send it to the relevant staff, and review the maintenance routine regularly (every three months) to prevent ‘simplification’ of a certain step due to inertia. The types of dental handpieces used in each clinic are different. New employees may not be familiar with the maintenance routines of the handpieces used, and should receive the necessary training. The clinic should arrange for someone who is familiar with the troubleshooting methods for common faults. It is best to get support from manufacturers and distributors. Regularly send the handpieces for professional maintenance during the clinic stoppage.
Dental handpiece pollution survey
From 2000 to 2001, a total of 30 hospitals were randomly selected in the same city, including 10 specialized stomatological hospitals, 10 tertiary hospitals, 10 secondary hospitals and 10 primary hospitals.
Bacterial contamination degree of handpieces after use: 110 handpieces after clinical use were randomly selected, and the total number of bacterial colonies was counted as viable bacteria culture. The results showed that all handpieces after use had different degrees of bacterial contamination, with the average bacterial contamination amount of each handpiece being 1200 cfu/ handpiece, and the bacterial contamination amount fluctuated from 102 to 104cfu/ handpiece.
Results of HBV surface antigen detection on handpieces after use: 120 handpieces were randomly selected for clinical use. No matter what treatment was used, the blood pollution of handpieces was serious. The antigonality of HBsAg of the cotton swab eluent after the handpiece was swabbed by wiping method was tested. The eluent with S/N value of 211 was 2, and the positive HBsAg rate was 1.67%, indicating the existence of HbsA in the handpiece after use.
Dental handpiece cleaning and disinfection must arouse the attention of the majority of dental practitioners. Because of the particularity of dental handpiece structure and treatment operation, if not thoroughly sterilized and sterilized, cross infection would be easily caused. Cleaning is the key step before sterilizing medical instruments. At present, manual, automatic ultrasonic and automatic dental hot cleaning/sterilizing machine are commonly used cleaning methods before dental handpiece sterilization. Hand cleaning and disinfection is the most basic cleaning method, but also every practicing dentist must master the basic skills.
Dental handpieces cause cross infection in the following three ways.
- Surface pollution caused by contact with patients’ saliva, blood and crumbs during oral operation, and internal pollution caused by infiltration of saliva and blood into the handpiece through the gap between the handpiece itself.
- Air pollution caused by air mist and droplets containing pathogenic microorganisms entering the air caused by high-speed rotary cutting of handpieces.
- The high speed turbine air handpieces stop turning moment formed by negative pressure, patients of oral pathogenic microorganisms can be back to the handpiece internal absorption, and through handpiece connector into the comprehensive treatment of water, gas pipe system caused by pollution, or due to accumulate over a long period, comprehensive treatment of water, gas pipe or harmful bacteria microbial breeding and pollution.
The Sterilization of Handpieces
The American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the FDA all believe that autoclaving is the best means of sterilization for dental handpieces. The high temperature and high pressure sterilization furnaces currently available on the market can be used for handpiece sterilization. The sterilization furnace has a set sterilization procedure, and the whole process of heating, pressurizing, maintaining, cooling, depressurizing and drying is completed in one hour. Unless urgently used, the handpiece should be packaged or placed in a suitable container for sterilization. Cell phone sterilization is not suitable for soaking, excessive temperatures and excessively long periods of time. When the handpiece is still in a high temperature state, do not deliberately lower the temperature in a short period of time (such as washing with a disinfectant), which will damage the fine parts inside the handpiece.
In order to ensure the sterilization effect of the handpiece, the high temperature autoclave should always maintain a good working condition. In addition to checking whether the closure is tight and the color of the indicator strip on the packaging pocket changes each time, a biological test should be performed once a week.
The closer the handpiece is to the heat source, the more susceptible the internal components are to damage. The heat source of the high temperature and high pressure sterilizer is at the bottom, so the sterilized paper bag with the handpiece should be on the top layer of the sterilizer, as far as possible from the heat source, not on the bottom layer.
Most sterilizers have a high temperature drying procedure after the sterilization process is completed. This is an important part of preventing the rust of the handpiece. If this program fails, it should be repaired in time.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the handpiece, you should also choose the appropriate bur. Large burs and long burs should be used as little as possible, they will greatly increase the load of the bearing ball; if the needle is too small, it will slip, but if the bur is too big, it will got stuck in the fixing groove; the serious wear of the needle will increase the bearing load.
If the air pressure of the handpiece is too high or too low, it will affect the normal operation of the handpiece and cause damage to the handpiece. Different handpieces have different optimal working pressures, so the air pressure should be adjusted according to the manufacturer’s regulations before starting work every day. When the gas reaches the handpiece from the barometer, the air pressure generally drops by 1.0 psi, which should be added to the calculation. In addition, you should always pay attention to the noise generated when the handpiece works, and adjust the air pressure in time when abnormalities are found.
The handpiece bearings are made up of many components, and the bearing balls and O-rings are the most vulnerable parts. The high temperature generated during the sterilization process will increase the extent of ball damage. Timely replacement of bearing balls and O-rings saves more time and money.
Dental handpiece sterilization and maintenance should be handled by special person. No matter how busy the work is, these tasks must be done step by step, and you must not ‘take shortcut’. The so-called ‘maintenance-free’ handpiece has only been specially processed on the surface of the ball bearing, so that the handpiece will not stick to the debris during use and the lubricant will not be lost. However, the rest of the bearing (such as O-rings, etc.) is still to be maintained, so do not ignore the routine maintenance of these handpieces.
Flushing is an important preparation for handpiece maintenance. When flushing, align the air inlet at the rear of the handpiece with a pressurized detergent nozzle and rinse off the debris inside the handpiece with detergent. Then connect the handpiece to the dental chair, do not remove the bur (most handpieces should not be removed when running), start the machine, and wash off the debris and detergent in the handpiece.
The parts of the handpiece are made of steel, so the key to maintenance is to ensure that these parts are isolated from moisture at all times, and the best means of isolation is lubrication. The authoritative opinion is that the ball of the bearing should have a lubricant at all times. However, too much lubricant will block the sterilization surface and the sterilization factor affecting the sterilization process. Excessive lubricant builds up on the surface of the bearing ball and can also degrade the performance of the handpiece.
Dental Handpiece Maintenance Method
The damage of the dental handpiece is mainly due to the damage of the bearing inside the handpiece. For the dental drill used in the dental department, the “fatigue life” and “lubrication life” are the most prominent factors affecting the inner bearing life. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following three points during the usual use.
- Use two high speed dental handpieces alternately. During the use, the bearing is always rotating at high speed. At this time, the ball in the bearing continuously applies force to the inner and outer rings of the bearing, which will cause the mechanical fatigue of the bearing for a long time. This directly affects the life of the bearing. Dentists usually use a standard configuration of the treatment table, which is equipped with two high-speed handpieces, If the dentist uses a handpiece for a period of time (10 minutes is appropriate) , he has better replace the use of another handpiece, that is the two handpieces are used interchangeably, which greatly reduces the impact on the life of the handpiece bearing due to “fatigue”. This greatly extends the life of the handpiece. According to statistics, almost 60% of dental handpiece bearings are damaged due to “fatigue”.
- Bearing cleaning and lubrication is also an important consideration. Cleaning is to prevent the impuritiesfrom entering the bearing and increase the friction between the ball and the inner outer rings of the bearing. This is a process of replacing the water and impurities in the gas path of the handpiece with detergent and lubricating oil. Lubrication is in order to reduce the friction between the ball and the inner and outer rings of the bearing, the handpiece can rotate at a high speed. We use professional handpiece lubricants for lubrication. Dental handpiece lubricants are liquid. When the handpiece bearings rotate at high speed, there will be a lot of lubricants loss and the bearings will be in a “dry” state. Therefore, we must strive to fill the handpiece before each use, so that the handpiece bearings are lubricated in time.
- According to different brands and models of handpieces, select the corresponding driving pressure
You should have a professional maintenance of your handpiece after using three months or so.
This maintenance work is best performed by a professional in accordance with certain steps.
Dental Handpiece Does Not Discharge Water Troubleshooting
Introduce the failure analysis and elimination of dental handpieces without water
- Triple diaphragm valve diaphragm, hexagon diaphragm valve diaphragm.
Method / step
1 Recently, I encountered an annoyance at work. The handpiece started intermittently without water. Finally, there was no water at all. When the water control switch was pressed, the gas flowed back into the water bottle and the water bottle was bubbling.
2.After excluding the problem of the handpiece itself, the foot switch was checked and the water bottle switch was normal. Finally suspected that the triple diaphragm switch and the hexagon diaphragm valve switch problem, bought a triple diaphragm switch and hexagon switch diaphragm, firstly replace the triple diaphragm, the problem exists, then replace the hexagon diaphragm switch, the problem is completely solve.
- Analysis: The water supply of the handpiece is controlled by a hexagon switch, which is controlled by air pressure, that is, the air supply to the pedal to control the water supply of the hexagonal diaphragm switch. If the hexagonal diaphragm is broken, the air leaks, the switch is not pressed down, and the water cannot be discharged. At the same time, due to the leakage of the hexagonal diaphragm, the air pressure runs into the waterway, causing the gas to flow back into the water storage bottle.
- When purchasing the triple diaphragm, there are two kinds of with holes and without holes. When you buy, you should see it clearly. If you have a hole with your own machine, you don’t need with holes. You need to punch holes yourself. The three diaphragms that were taken apart, the bumps that were seen were caused by the air pressure squeeze, and the new diaphragms were flat.
- The hexagonal diaphragm does not need to be modified by itself. There are two kinds of flat and concave, which are the same.
Replacing the diaphragm is simple and economical.
The steps to use and maintain dental handpieces
Use of dental handpieces
- Use a clean, dry, oil-free medical air compressor.
- The air pressure is between 2.3 to 2.8 kgf/cm2.
- Combine the quick connector with the adapter on the bottom of the dental handpiece and confirm that the card lock is locked.
- Press down the pedal to check if the dental handpiece is running and the nose spray is working properly. If everything is ok, you can start using your dental handpiece.
After each patient is used, the following maintenance should be done
- Remove the diamond grinding needle and clean all the dental deposits on the dental handpiece.
- Use a metal needle to clean the spray holes and fumaroles.
Note: The spray hole is at a 40 degree angle to the diamond grinding needle and the air blast hole is at a 30 degree angle to the diamond grinding needle.
- Spray the cleaning lubricant into the shaft hole for 1-2 seconds (the diamond grinding needle has been inserted into the hole).
- There are two kinds of styles (with/without quick connector) on the bottom of the molar handpiece. Please spray the right amount of lubricant at the bottom.
- Combine the molar handpiece with the quick connector (first make sure the water source switch is off).
- Install the diamond grinding needle and surround the dental handpiece with white gauze (make sure the diamond grinding needle does not touch the white gauze to avoid knotting).
- Press the pedal for about 20 seconds to see if any stains are on the white gauze. If there is stain on the white gauze, add the lubricant again, continue to start from the fourth item of daily maintenance, know that the white gauze is not stained.
- Finally, use high temperature and high pressure sterilization with no more than 135 degrees Celsius.
Ten Tips for Using Dental Handpieces (http://www.dentalinbox.com/product-category/dental-handpieces/)
You have a completely new handpiece that you will be just itchiness to view in action. In any event, we’re positive you already know exactly what you ought to be doing together with your handpiece. However, have you ever seriously considered what you shouldn’t be doing with it?
We highly intimidate doing the following ten points.
- It Isn’t a Hammer. We understand, it could be luring, but remember to avoid all urges to use the handpiece as a hammer when prepping a cavity. We recommend altering to a different bur instead of using it as being a chisel. It is going to use far better, and will cost less.
- Do Not Use an Incorrect Bur Length. Usually do not use much longer burs than suggested for your handpiece kind. Certain miniature head handpieces need short shank burs and many regular head handpieces suggest against using a operative length bur.
- Tend Not To immerse. You ought to never immerse the handpiece in any case. Accomplishing this might cause corrosion within the handpiece, which will trouble it.
- Usually Do Not Use dull or bent burs. Do not use bent burs in the handpiece as it may result in breakage from the cartridge or turbine.
- Do Not Work if You Notice Strange Sounds. Usually do not operate the handpiece in the event you notice an odd noises provided by it. A rattle could imply a loosened interior component or an insect invasion. Possibly a loosened component though….possibly.
- Usually Do Not Exceed the Recommended Air Pressure. Usually do not exceed the maximum recommended atmosphere strain it could result in untimely failure of the turbine.
- It Isn’t a Cheek Retractor. Usually do not make use of the handpiece as being a cheek retractor. Not only is it harmful to your handpiece, but accomplishing this might lead to injury to the patient.
- It Isn’t a clean tool. Once again, we know this may appear as a shock to you personally. Nevertheless, your handpiece isn’t a proper cleaning tool and you should avoid using it to clean up the fiber optic light-weight it could damage the glass conclusion.
- Electric powered Attachment –water. Never work an electric attachment in the mouth cavity without using water. We promise you are losing significantly less water than those ice cubes container problems performed.
- Tend Not To Start Without a Back-up. We suggest at the least 3 handpieces per operation: 1 in-use, 1 back-up and 1 in sterilization from the earlier circumstance. The 3-1 rule will make sure optimum efficiency, for a longer time life of the handpiece and all round finest procedures.
Handpiece Common Problems and Solutions
The inspection found that the bearing was dirty due to the accumulation of debris.
- Check the water supply to the dental chair;
- Flush the handpiece with a handpiece cleaner before sterilization;
- Replace the bearings and clean the handpiece with an ultrasonic cleaner when installing new bearings.
The bearing was found to be black when inspected due to excessive sterilization temperature and accumulation of debris.
- Complete the above steps first;
- Check the sterilization oven and, if necessary, have a professional check of the temperature of the sterilization process.
Bearing balls are often damaged
- Complete the above steps firstly;
- Check the handpiece (including the inner surface) whether damage;
- The bearing should only be repaired once, if it is damaged, the new bearing should be replaced;
- Replace the O-ring in time;
- Try to use the short bur, do not use severely worn burs;
- Repair the bearings in accordance with the prescribed operating techniques;
- The maintenance should be carried out after each patient’s treatment.
If the burs of the push button handpiece(http://www.dentalinbox.com/products/dental-handpieces/high-speed-2-4-holes/push-button/) cannot be fixed mostly because of the accumulation of debris or the burs being too large. The handling method is the same as the method of not fixing the bur.
The bur is shaken when the bearing rotates. This is often caused by the bending of the bur or the offset of the center of the mandrel.
- Check whether the bur is bent;
- If the bur is not bent, replace the mandrel;
- Do not use a large bur and a long bur;
How to Preserve a Dental Handpiece?
Personal protection: follow the standard precautions, additional protective mask
Pre-cleaning by the chair: After the treatment, step on the foot brake to flush the lumen for 30s, use the dressing or 75% alcohol cotton ball to wipe away the visible dirt on the surface of the handpiece, and put it into a special recycling box for temporary storage.
Recycling: placed separately according to different dentists, sealed and transported to the disinfection room.
Cleaning and rinsing:
1 Manual cleaning: use enzyme-containing detergent or other special cleaning agent to clean the surface of the handpiece and rinse the inner cavity under the liquid surface. Rinse under the flowing water + pure water to rinse the surface and inner cavity of the handpiece.
2 automatic cleaning machine cleaning: check the performance of the machine, cleaning enzymes, brightener is whether sufficient, the handpiece is safely installed in a dedicated cleaning rack, automatically complete the cleaning, rinsing, disinfection process.
1 Manual cleaning: Drying the inner cavity and surface of the handpiece with a special high-pressure air gun
2 automatic cleaning machine cleaning: automatic drying
Maintenance: check the cleanliness of the handpiece, select the handpiece with oil filling machine with air pump to complete the oil filling maintenance program or manually wipe off the excess maintenance oil
Packing: Packed in paper-plastic bags, sealed or packaged in accordance with the specifications, marked with disinfection date and expiration date
Monitoring: preferred pre-vacuum pressure steam sterilization, or bare sterilization using a cassete sterilizer
Check wheter the sterilization monitoring indicators are qualified and issued
- When the handpiece is recycled, the used handpiece is exchanged with the handpiece after sterilization, which is convenient for the management of the handpiece.
- During the operation of collecting handpieces, pay attention to care, and avoid collision and falling to the ground.
- Pay attention to moisturizing and confined transport when recycling your handpiece.
- When cleaning the fully automatic washing machine, pay attention to the cleaning with a non-foaming multi-enzyme cleaning solution.
- The fuel injection machine with air pump is preferred for oil injection, especially for hand-washed handpieces. Due to the oil filling machine with air pump, the air pressure is relatively large, and the oil filling is carried out by blowing the clearing oil filling bucket to clear three procedures, the oil filling is uniform and the excess oil can be automatically discarded.
- Pay attention to standard prevention during the operation process, especially in the oil filling and packaging process, to avoid secondary pollution after cleaning, disinfecting and drying.
- The handpieces can not be stacked when sterilized, should be in an upright position when packaging, and should be avoid overloaded and “small amount effect” between the package and the package.
- Handpieces sterilized by naked sterilization are stored in sterile containers for use after sterilization. Once opened, the effective time is no more than 4 hours.
- The sterilization temperature does not exceed 136 ° C and the time does not exceed 4 minutes.