Ten Tips For Protecting Teeth
- Kowtowing pharyngeal fluid
The so-called percussion and swallowing refers to the percussion between the upper and lower teeth every morning when waking up and staying asleep. Tap ten times at the beginning, and then increase the number and strength of taps every day to about 50 times each time. This method can enhance the tenacity of periodontal tissue fiber structure, promote the blood circulation of gingiva and face, keep the teeth firm, and swallow saliva after knocking is also conducive to health preservation.
- Brush your teeth with warm water
Before brushing, soak the toothpaste brush head in warm water at about 35 ℃ for 1-3 minutes. This can make the bristles soft and elastic, reduce the friction loss of the bristles to the teeth and the stimulation damage to the gums.
- Tummy and mouthwash
After brushing your teeth in the morning and evening every day, do 15 actions of mouth closing, cheek bulging and mouth rinsing, and then turn your tongue left and right. This will increase saliva secretion, wash and stimulate the tooth surface, seam and oral mucosa, so as to clean the mouth and protect the teeth.
- Massage gums
Massage the gums with the thumb and index finger in a certain direction for 10 minutes at a time, which can promote the blood circulation of gums, alveoli and pulps, and prevent premature atrophy of the gums.
- Change a toothpaste every month
Do not use a toothpaste for a long time. The brand and type can be changed monthly. Moreover, the longer the toothpaste is used, the higher the chance of contact with bacteria. Therefore, it’s better to choose the toothpaste for one month.
- Tea mouthwash
After each meal, you should rinse your mouth with tea and let it wash the teeth and both sides of the tongue in the mouth, which can remove the tartar, improve the physiological function of orbicularis oris and oral mucosa, and enhance the anti acid and anti-corrosion ability of teeth.
- Wash teeth every six months
Oral experts found that many people are prone to periodontal disease due to improper diet and alcohol. Therefore, it is recommended that the growth rate of dental calculus be washed every six months to one year. We also need to monitor the condition of teeth at ordinary times and find out problems early.
- Eat more “tooth food”
Daily attention to eat more teeth loving food, can also achieve a good effect of protecting teeth. High fiber foods, such as vegetables, coarse grains and fruits, are good for teeth; and meat, eggs and milk with high calcium content should be eaten more to avoid eating too many sweets.
- Chew properly
The right way to chew is to alternate the two teeth. If one side of teeth is often used for chewing, it is not necessary to lack physiological stimulation on one side, and it is easy to cause tissue disuse atrophy. However, the side of teeth that are often chewed is overloaded, which is easy to cause pulpitis, and causes the appearance of the face to be irregular, affecting the appearance.
- Drinking straw
Many men think it’s too “female” to use a straw, so they drink too much. As a result, their mouth becomes a pool full of carbonated drinks, and their teeth are completely “soaked”, which is easy to cause tooth decay.
◆ tips: the right way to brush your teeth
- Prepare a toothbrush with a smaller brush head;
- Squeeze a proper amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and brush directly without water;
- Brush your teeth vertically, never horizontally;
- Brush the outer side of the teeth first, place the bristles of the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle with the surface of the teeth and press them gently at the junction of the teeth and gums, brush back and forth gently in a small arc shape, brush the teeth in the upper row from the gums down, and brush the teeth in the lower row from the gums up;
- Brush the occlusal surface again, hold the toothbrush flat, and brush the occlusal surface back and forth with moderate strength;
- Then brush the inner side, erect the toothbrush, and use the front end of the toothbrush to gently clean the inner surface of the teeth;
- Finally, brush the surface of the tongue gently to remove food residues and bacteria from the inside out, so as to keep the breath fresh;
- Rinse your mouth with water.
View more dental handpieces at www.dentalinbox.com.