Sandblasting scaler is a kind of dental cleaning equipment, as long as it uses a special sandblasting tooth powder (with sodium bicarbonate powder as the main component) and sprays the toothbrush to the tooth surface to remove plaque and pigment. This method is particularly suitable for cleaning dental plaque and pigment plaque in the interdental spaces that are not easily reached by the ultrasonic dental scaler, and the cleaning efficiency of the tooth surface pigment is much higher than that of the ultrasonic dental scaler.
Dental scaler introduction
The dental scaler is a necessary dental equipment. He uses physical methods to remove stains and tartar from the surface of the teeth. During the cleaning process, if he finds that the teeth have superficial caries or damage, he can use modern technology to clean the carious dentin in time. The light-curing material restores the teeth completely, and achieves the purpose of beautifying the teeth.
Sandblasting, this method is especially suitable for cleaning plaque and pigment spots in the interdental spaces that are not easily reached by the ultrasonic scaler, and the cleaning efficiency of tooth pigment is much higher than that of the ultrasonic scaler.
The most important function of sandblasting is to polish the teeth: after the ultrasonic or manual cleaning, the patient’s tongue generally feels rough and uneven; after the sandblasting, the rough and uneven tooth surface disappears. Sandblasting not only polishes the outside of the teeth, but also polishes the teeth between the teeth. Plaque and pigment are not easily attached to the polished tooth surface.
Ultrasonic scaler is to use the micron-level vibration of the ultrasonic energy-concentrating transducer to remove tooth stains. After cleaning the teeth, the teeth feel loose and they will adapt after a while.
Ultrasonic cleaning of teeth can effectively prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
To keep your teeth fit, you need to go to the hospital regularly for oral examinations. To clean your teeth with an ultrasonic vibrator, it is best to wash your teeth every six months at a regular hospital. Smokers should wash their teeth every three months. When using advanced ultrasonic vibration tooth cleaners to clean the teeth, the doctor simply activates the ultrasonic work mobile phone to contact the tartar, and the tartar will automatically fall off. Not only that, it can also remove attached food debris, tea stains, fumes and plaque, etc., and quickly restore the white luster of the teeth themselves.
Regular tooth washing not only makes the teeth clean and comfortable, but also promotes gum blood circulation and refreshing the mouth;
The role of ultrasonic scaler
The role of ultrasonic dental scaler Ultrasonic dental scaler is a high-tech product integrating electronic technology, ultrasonic technology and precision machinery. The product has stable performance, convenient operation, safety and reliability, and is a necessary professional equipment for professional dental hospitals.
Ultrasonic cleaning refers to the use of ultrasonic cleaning equipment to remove tartar, plaque, fumes, tea stains, etc. that are attached to the surface of the teeth without damaging the gums and enamel. The effect is better and more efficient.
Ultrasonic tooth cleaning can not only remove plaque, tartar and tea stains on the surface of teeth, and make the teeth white, but also effectively prevent the occurrence of oral diseases such as bad breath, root bleeding, periodontal disease, and dental caries.
1 Ultrasonic scaler uses ultrasonic vibration to remove dental calculus.
Disadvantages: can not be used often, because it is used to clean the teeth by ultrasonic vibration, after use, the tooth surface will become rough and invisible to the naked eye, frequent use will still cause damage to the teeth.
- Sandblasting is to use high pressure air to spray a kind of particles (specially made salt sand) on the surface of the teeth to clean the teeth. Sandblasting can clean the tea stains, soot and soft food stains attached to the teeth. Sand teeth are very smooth and do not easily deposit tartar again.
- Manual instrument cleaning is that the medical staff scrapes away the soft dirt and stones in the teeth with a cleaning tool.
Precautions for cleaning teeth
- The gums will be sore during the tooth washing process. If there is a lot of calculus, the gums may bleed.
- To wash your teeth, go to a regular dental hospital. Avoid cross-infection of medical equipment. The washing process takes about 1 hour.
The main purpose of washing teeth is to prevent oral diseases
Ultrasonic scaler is a type of oral special instrument commonly used in the market today. In principle, it is more scientific and reasonable than the old-fashioned dental scaler, and its efficiency and safety have also been greatly improved. Although there are many types of dental scalers that are popular in the market today and the patterns are constantly being renovated, they can basically be divided into several parts in terms of composition, namely the voltage finishing and amplification part, the vibration generator, the transducer, the control signal and the working head.
Although there are many types and powerful functions of scalers today, there are still many problems that plague doctors. It mainly includes the following aspects: selection of scale tip, choice of power and frequency, choice of water supply mode and so on.
- Selection of power and frequency: The maximum frequency of the scaler is about 30,000 Hz. (The working frequency of the scaler produced by domestic companies is basically 25000-32000 Hz). Higher working frequencies have no more benefit to the power output. But it will bring unnecessary heat loss; Generally speaking, the scaler can be divided into built-in type (that is, integrated with the comprehensive treatment table) and external type (that is, a separate unit) according to the installation method; the power output is generally It is 10-20 watts, which does not mean that the power is large, and the cleaning effect is good. Choosing the right tip, working frequency (power), and using the right cleaning method are the keys to successful cleaning. Some operators will find insufficient strength in the process of using the scaler. At this time, it can not be blamed for the power of the scaler. Instead, check the following aspects: First, whether the scale of the scaler is tightened. ? Is there any obvious wear on the scale tip? If so, tighten the tip or replace it with a new one. Second, whether the handle connection is tight and whether there is water leakage; if so, the handle should be reconnected. Again, check if the power adjustment gear is in the correct position (Note: Generally speaking, the best position for the power gear is not 100%, but 50%-75%). Finally, check whether the power quality meets the manufacturer’s requirements. If none of the above reasons is true, you should contact the manufacturer.
- Choice of water supply method: The water supply of the dental scaler can be generally divided into three types: the filtered water for the dental scaler; the separated pure water bottle (using a peristaltic pump); and the pressure water bottle. Among them, the second and third methods are the most popular.
Although new technologies and materials on the scaler are constantly emerging in the market, such as optical fiber scaler, titanium alloy handle, overload power protection, thermal protection, sandblasting scaler, etc., the purpose of the scaler remains unchanged . In short, when doctors choose a dental scaler, in addition to considering the actual needs and economic capacity of the unit, they should also pay attention to the following aspects:
- Does the manufacturer have complete technical information, installation instructions and operating instructions.
- Does the manufacturer have a complete after-sales service system and system? In this way, there will be no worries after buying a dental scaler.