Manual Cleaning Process and Key Points of Dental Handpieces
- Wash: put the handpiece under flowing water to wash and preliminarily remove surface pollutants
- Scrub: soak with multiple enzymes for 2-5min, use a soft bristle brush under the liquid level, and focus on the handpiece head
- Rinse and final rinse: rinse or scrub under flowing water. The inner cavity of the tube is rinsed with pressure water gun. Use pure or soft water for final rinse
- Disinfection: physical disinfection, water temperature above 90℃, time ≥1min. Change gloves after disinfection. Do not immerse the handpiece into the disinfectant, so as not to corrode the parts inside the handpiece.
Change gloves after disinfection. Do not immerse the mobile phone into the disinfectant, so as not to corrode the parts inside the mobile phone
- Drying: use a pressure air gun or syringe to dry the surface water of pipelines and wind wheel bearings, or inject 75% ethanol for drying.
- Oil filling: mechanical oil filling: use automatic oil filling equipment to inject special lubricating oil into the handpiece
Manual oil injection: spray type clean lubricating oil should be selected.
- Inspection: check the cleanliness and performance of handpieces and devices after oil injection
- Drying: use drying box to dry, 70-90℃, time 5-10min
- Inspection: visually inspect or inspect the cleanliness and performance of the dried handpiece with a light source magnifying glass