*Reduce blocking the jet
*Clean the surfaces of tooth fastly
*Air and powder filtration
*Water and air are separate
*The jet can be sterilized separately
- The use of gas, water, powder to clean the surface of the tooth smoke stains, tartar, color stains, plaque, and non-destructive gums.
- The blasting powder tank is equipped with an air filter device to completely prevent moisture, and the oil and gas forms a powder block into the handle of the blasting gun or the pipe.
- lightweight, the fuselage has a drainage button, used to remove the powder in the tube, to avoid the next use of the production of blockage.
- “drain key”: The drain button is attached to the body to remove the residual powder in the tube to avoid blockage during the next use.
- water and air separation: the outlet pipe and the outlet pipe are separated separately, do not intersect, do not fuse, and prevent the agglomeration
- The jet can be disassembled and disinfected, clean.
- Anti-back suction, prevent backflow.
Ambient temperature: 5℃～40℃
Atmospheric pressure: 86Kpa～106Kpa；
Working water pressure: 0.3Mpa～0.4kPa
Working air pressure: 0.3Mpa～0.4kPa
The water injection is greater than or equal to 30ml/min
Sand blasting is greater than or equal to 0.071oz/min
Gross Weight: 70.55oz
Connector: Low-speed handpiece connector on the dental chair.
Through hole needle*1