1.AR Heat designed for heating composite resin material,improve the flow of its adhesive properties;At the same time it can also be used to heat adhesive when used manual equipment.
2.AR Heat use the precision circuit control module to heat,control the temperature tolerance within 1 degree,According to your choice of material and personal preference temperature can be set up to: 40 degrees, 50 degrees and 70 degrees.
3.The resin composite is designed to be used at room temperature (20-25°C, 68-77°F)。Storage between 2-27°C/35-80°F Light Sensitive
Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0.8A Max
Output: 12V DC 2A
Temperature setting: 40±1℃, 50±1℃, 70±1℃
AR Heat consist:
1－heat the main body
3－temperature indicator light
4－Turn on/off button
6－power DC socket
1. Insert the plug of power adapter DC heating main body of the DC socket, and then insert the power adapter into electric outlet. then three temperature indicator light normally on at the same time;
2. Place the heating body on the smooth desk;
3. turn on/off button, open the heating body, pressing the button once again, close the heating body,Boot the default temperature of the heating body is 40 degrees (closed heating body, three temperature indicator light normally on at the same time);
4. According temperature selection button can choose what you need,the follow detailed list of temperature can be seen;
|temperature||Indicator light color||heating||reach the undefined temperature|
|40℃||white||white LED glisten||white LED light normally on|
|50℃||green||green LED glisten||green LED light normally on|
|70℃||red||red LED glisten||red LED light normally on|
When the indicator light is glisten from normally on,temperature has reached the undefined temperature;
5. use the resin composite material of syringe inserted into a slot in the heating body, or put into the using manual equipment reach the undefined temperature;
For The Heater:
a. the resin composite material must tight the lid of the syringe, prevent leakage material within the heating body;
Clean and disinfect:
All the parts can be cleaned with disinfectant dishcloth.Don’t put any parts immersed in any liquid cleaning and disinfection, don’t disinfect under high temperature and high pressure
3 sets of indicator light glisten together: Temperature sensor failure
For the composite:
Ortho-Bonding primer and adhesive contains acrylate monomers. Acrylate monomers are known to produce allergic skin reactions in certain sensitive individuals. May cause eye and skin irritation.
Precautions: A void eye and skin contact. Wear gloves when handing this material.
Precaution:Please follow manufacturer’s directions on the handing, proper use and recommendations for eye protection, when using a curing light
3*Adhesive paste Syringes (10.5g)
1 *Instruction Booklet