- Creates space to improve tooth alignment.
- Helps to improve the bite ( the way your teeth fit together).
- Can increase the stability of the teeth, so they will retain their position long them.
- Can reduce “black triangles” . This is created by the absence of gm tissue (gingival papilla) between teeth and gives the appearane of a dark spae or hole.
- IPR in certain cases may alleviate the need for permanent tooth extractions.
- Note: IPR may also be used in conjuntion with toth extractions for reasons listed above.
- May help to improve the appearance of the teeth, reshaping them for a better esthetic outcome.
Fits E type handpieces
Gear rito:4:1/1:1 (for choice)
• 90 micron – for use as a saw for opening contacts
• 60 micron – for reduction
• 40 micron – for contouring
• 25 micron – for finishing
• 15 micron – for pre polishing