Feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et curt accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril.
+ (123) 1800-453-1546

Related Posts

Welcome to MedicalPress a Premium Medical Theme


10 Oral Health Tips

Today I brought you 10 tips on oral health and tooth care, hoping to help everyone’s oral health.

  1. Brush your teeth with warm water every morning and evening. Brushing your teeth before going to bed is more important than brushing your teeth in the morning. In addition, rinse your mouth with clean water after three meals a day. When rinsing, use the force of water to remove food residues between your teeth as much as possible.
  2. Learn to use dental floss. Brushing can only clean 70% of the teeth, and the other 30% are the gaps between the teeth. Many oral diseases are caused by the unclean gaps between the teeth. Dental floss effectively removes residual food, soft tartar, and can also clean dental plaque. Therefore, dental floss is of great significance to oral cleaning.

Use of floss stick

Use of dental floss rolls

  1. Go to a professional dental medical institution to clean your teeth once every six months. Plaque and calculus on the tooth surface are the main culprits of periodontal disease, so it must be removed regularly to maintain periodontal health. If you can’t wash your teeth regularly, the more tartar accumulates, the periodontal disease will become more and more serious, and the gums will be swollen and painful, the teeth will become loose and displaced, and even the teeth will fall out. What we usually call “old teeth” is actually the result of late periodontal disease.
  2. Food and mouth care: eggs, fruits, vegetables, ribs soup, etc., which are rich in protein, minerals, vitamins, etc., regular consumption is beneficial for teeth. Insufficient protein intake in the human body is prone to dental caries. In addition, pay attention to protecting your teeth when eating, and avoid eating too much hot and sour food to prevent tooth enamel from being damaged by erosion. Also avoid using your teeth to bite hard food to avoid cracking your teeth.
  3. The oral cavity indicates the health of the whole body. The mouth affects all other parts of the body. If there are gum problems, the prevalence of heart disease is 4 times higher than that of ordinary people. If the first molar is relatively short and painful from time to time, it indicates digestive problems.
  4. Stop pain medication before seeing your teeth. Some people often take drugs such as aspirin, but it can cause you to bleed heavily during tooth extraction.
  5. Pay close attention to the early signs of periodontal disease. If you have bleeding gums, tooth pain, or tooth pain caused by cold and heat, you should pay attention to it as soon as possible. Because of the symptoms of dental disease, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible.
  6. Self-examination: look, smell, ask and cut. Hope is to carefully observe your teeth to see if there are stains, uneven alignment, tartar, or cavity. Smell, feel whether there is a peculiar smell in the mouth, and whether it exists for a long time. Ask, often ask yourself if you have a toothache or tooth soreness. Cut, flick the teeth with your index finger and thumb to see if there is any looseness. Once an abnormality is found, seek medical help immediately to ensure healthy teeth.
  7. Massage the gums: 3 times a day, morning, middle, and evening gum massage can delay alveolar bone atrophy and delay tooth loss by at least 16 years. The method is very simple. Use your index finger to brush your teeth on the gums for 5 minutes each time, it is OK!
  8. The tongue also has a health code. The tip of the tongue is bright red, indicating that there may be thyroid or heart problems; the tongue is yellow-green, it is liver or gallbladder problems; slightly gray-brown, usually digestive diseases.
  9. View more quality dental handpieces with low price and free shipping all over the world.
No Comments
Post a Comment